+86 523 8666 3100
Home >> News & Video >> News
EDM wire cutting is referred to as wire cutting. It is developed on the basis of Drilling Machine EDM and forming processing. It has not only developed the application of EDM, but also replaced EDM perforation and forming in some aspects. Today, wire cutting machines account for more than half of EDM machines.
Wire Cutting EDM Holes Machine
Today, the High-Speed CNC Machine Tool Supplier will introduce the environment selection of EDM:
The choice of environment and cutting electrical discharge machining equipment have a direct relationship with their operators. The choice of environment has the following effects:
First, the equipment performance and accuracy are damaged, which shortens the life of the machine tool;
Second, it affects the precision of workpiece processing and causes poor quality;
Third, it is also harmful to the safety and health of the operator.
Basic requirements for the working environment of wire electric discharge machines:
1. Satisfy the space size required by wire cutting machine tools.
2. Select a place that can bear the weight of the machine tool.
3. Choose a place without vibration and shock.
Wire-cut electrical discharge machine tools are high-precision machining equipment. If there is vibration and shock in the place, it will cause serious damage to the machine, which will seriously affect its machining accuracy, shorten its service life, and even cause the machine to be scrapped.
4. Choose a place without dust and avoid flowing next to the aisle.
(1) The characteristics of wire-cut electrical discharge machines, the presence of dust in the air, will cause severe wear of the screw rods of the machine, thereby affecting the service life.
(2) Wire-cutting discharge machines are controlled by computers. The disks used by computers have very strict requirements for dust in the air. When dust enters the disks, the disks will be damaged and the hard disks will be damaged.
(3) The wire cutting discharger itself emits a lot of heat, so the cabinet needs to be ventilated frequently. If there is too much dust in the air, it will accumulate on the various electrical components during the ventilation process, resulting in poor heat dissipation of the electrical components. As a result, the circuit board is burned out. Therefore, the dust filter of the machine must be cleaned frequently.
5. Choose a place with a small temperature change, and avoid direct sunlight through the windows and roof glass and close to the heat flow.
(1) High-precision parts processing products need to be performed at a constant temperature, generally 20C at room temperature;
(2) Since the Wire Cutting EDM Holes Machine itself generates considerable heat when working, if the temperature changes too much, it will seriously affect the service life of the machine.
6.Select a shielded house
Because the wire-cut electrical discharge machining process is an arc discharge process, strong electromagnetic waves will be generated during the arc discharge, which will cause harm to human health and affect the surrounding environment.
7. Choose a good ventilation, spacious workshop, so that operators and machine tools can work in the best environment.
The above is the working environment requirements for EDM machining.
Previous: What is EDM?